Ricochet (ADDICTED SERIES #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the ADDICTED SERIES series.
- #1: Addicted to You (ADDICTED SERIES #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: Addicted for Now (ADDICTED SERIES #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: Kiss the Sky (ADDICTED SERIES #4) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Hothouse Flower (ADDICTED SERIES #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Thrive (ADDICTED SERIES #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Addicted After All (ADDICTED SERIES #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: Fuel the Fire (ADDICTED SERIES #8) (Paperback): $17.00
- #9: Long Way Down (ADDICTED SERIES #9) (Paperback): $18.00
- #10: Some Kind of Perfect (ADDICTED SERIES #10) (Paperback): $18.00
The second book in the TikTok sensation Addicted series, now in a print edition with special bonus material!
As a sex addict, Lily Calloway must do the impossible: stay celibate for ninety days. Fall in love with Lily and Lo in this edgy new adult romance set in a world of lust, fame, swoonworthy men, and friendships that run deeper than blood in this special edition with bonus materials—in print only!
Cravings and fantasies become her new routine, but while Loren Hale recovers from his alcohol addiction, Lily wonders if he'll realize what a monster she really is. After all, her sexual compulsions begin to rule her life the longer she stays faithful to him.
Progress. That's what Lily's striving for. But by trying to become closer to her family--people who aren't aware of her addiction--she creates larger obstacles. When she spends time with her youngest sister, she learns more about her than she ever imagined and senses an unsettling connection between Daisy and Ryke Meadows.
With Lily and Lo's dysfunctional relationship teetering and unbalanced, they will need to find a way to reconnect from miles apart. But the inability to touch proves to be one of the hardest tests on their road to recovery. Some love brushes the surface. Some love is deeper than skin.
About the Author
Krista and Becca Ritchie are New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors and identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.