Thrive (ADDICTED SERIES #6) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the ADDICTED SERIES series.
- #1: Addicted to You (ADDICTED SERIES #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Ricochet (ADDICTED SERIES #2) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: Addicted for Now (ADDICTED SERIES #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: Kiss the Sky (ADDICTED SERIES #4) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Hothouse Flower (ADDICTED SERIES #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Addicted After All (ADDICTED SERIES #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: Fuel the Fire (ADDICTED SERIES #8) (Paperback): $17.00
- #9: Long Way Down (ADDICTED SERIES #9) (Paperback): $18.00
- #10: Some Kind of Perfect (ADDICTED SERIES #10) (Paperback): $18.00
The TikTok sensation Addicted series continues with Thrive, now in a print edition with special bonus material!
Two years will change them forever.
When fake rumors spread like wildfire—like having three-ways with her boyfriend's rock climbing brother—Lily Calloway retreats to a dark place: her bedroom. Loren Hale is more determined than ever to keep their sex life private, even from their friends, and he helps Lily in the only way he knows how. But how much love is too much?
Their lives are filmed, watched, and criticized. And through it all, Lily and Loren have to face enemies they never thought they'd see, demons they don't know if they should bury, and setbacks they didn't think they'd meet. Not this soon.
And one rumor could be too much for them to handle. It will test their greatest limitations, and if they don't hold onto each other, someone is going to drown.
About the Author
Krista and Becca Ritchie are New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors and identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.