I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $17.88
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $17.25
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Prebound): $18.98
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $17.25
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $17.25
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $18.98
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $18.69
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (Prebound): $18.98
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Prebound): $17.88
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $17.88
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $16.25
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound): $16.25
On the day that shocks the world, one boy just wants to find his dad. A powerful addition to the gripping I SURVIVED series.
Noah has always been proud of his father -- a brave New York City firefighter. So Noah is thrilled when his dad plans a special outing for Noah's 11th birthday -- they're taking a school day off to spend in the city, just the two of them
The morning of September 11th dawns bright and clear. But in just under an hour, everything changes -- forever.