The Family Tree Scandinavian Genealogy Guide: How to Trace Your Ancestors in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway (Paperback)
Trace your Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish ancestors! This convenient guide will help you discover your Northern European family history while optimizing your research time.
• Strategies for identifying immigrant Scandinavian ancestors, plus how to trace them back to Europe from North America
• Methods for locating Swedish genealogy records, Norwegian genealogy records, or Danish genealogy records within your family's town of origin
• Detailed guides to finding and decoding common Scandinavian records, including: church records, civil registration records, census returns, property deeds, military records, and many more
• Quick guides to Scandinavian history, geography, and language
• Historical timelines, sample records, and resource lists that will bring your family history to life
If your family tree includes Swedish roots, Danish roots, or Norwegian roots, The Family Tree Scandinavian Genealogy Guide is a must-have for your genealogy research.