Murder, She Knit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #1) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Knit & Nibble Mystery series.
- #2: Died in the Wool (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Knit One, Die Two (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Silent Knit, Deadly Knit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: A Fatal Yarn (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Knit of the Living Dead (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Knitty Gritty Murder (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Death of a Knit Wit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Irish Knit Murder (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Knitmare on Beech Street (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: A Dark and Stormy Knit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
Since her only daughter left for college, widow Pamela Paterson has kept busy as associate editor of a craft magazine and founder of the Knit and Nibble knitting club in quaint Arborville, New Jersey. Now, she’s trying out a new hobby—solving murders!
Pamela is hosting the next Knit and Nibble meeting and can’t wait to liven up her otherwise empty home with colorful yarn, baking, and a little harmless gossip. She even recruits Amy Morgan, an old friend who recently moved to town, as the group’s newest member. But on the night of the gathering, Amy doesn’t show. Not until Pamela finds the woman dead outside—a knitting needle stabbed through the front of her handmade sweater . . .
Someone committed murder before taking off with Amy’s knitting bag, and Pamela realizes that only she can spot the deadly details hidden in mysterious skeins. But when another murder occurs, naming the culprit—and living to spin the tale—will be more difficult than Pamela ever imagined . . .
Knitting tips and delicious recipe included!
About the Author
Peggy Ehrhart is a former English professor who lives in Leonia, New Jersey, where she writes mysteries and plays blues guitar. She holds a Ph.D. in medieval literature from the University of Illinois and taught writing and literature at Queens College, CUNY, and Fairleigh Dickinson University, where she was a tenured full professor. Her short stories have appeared in Futures Mystery Anthology Magazine, Crime and Suspense, Flashing in the Gutters, Spinetingler, Crime Scene: New Jersey 2, and Murder New York Style. A longtime member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime, Peggy served on the board of MWA New York as head of the Mentor Committee. She was president of Sisters in Crime NY/TriState from 2013 to 2015. Peggy regularly attends mystery‑writing conferences and participates in conference panels and also gives talks on mystery fiction at libraries in New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.