Dracula - Part Two: Classics in Large Print (Large Print / Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Classics in Large Print series.
- #2: The Wind in the Willows - Large Print: Classics in Large Print (Large Print / Paperback): $18.11
- #6: Pride and Prejudice: Classics in Large Print (Large Print / Paperback): $30.76
- #8: The Importance of Being Ernest - Classics in Large Print (Paperback): $12.36
- #10: The Picture of Dorian Gray - Classics in Large Print (Large Print / Paperback): $22.71
- #11: A Modest Proposal - Classics in Large Print (Paperback): $10.29
Do you love reading and re-reading the most popular stories ever written? But are they hard to read because of your being visually impaired or fading eyesight? You're not alone. Millions of readers still prefer the joy and comfort of holding a real book in their hands and slowly turning the pages. If that is you, then here's some good news. Welcome to your discovery of "Classics in Large Print." This new series, making use of the latest in printing methods for seniors and visually impaired readers, is making available many of the greatest books ever written. DRACULA (in two volumes) During a visit to a castle in Transylvania, a young lawyer becomes horrified. Jonathan Harker is attacked by three ghoulish women. Then he sees the Count change from ha man to a bat form. He finds two wounds on his neck that appear to be a bite. Harker escapes and returns home but a friend's strange behavior -- sleepwalking, blood loss, mysterious throat wounds -- begins a desperate but determined hunt for the vampire. Bram Stoker's 1897 horror romance is as deathless as any vampire. It has inspired many movies, stage adaptations, and endless fan fiction. One hundred and twenty years after its publication, it still tingles the spine and makes hair rise on end.