I Am Newish Jewish: A New Testament Perspective of the Biblical Feasts and Holidays (Paperback)
Have you ever wondered about all those Jewish (Biblical) feasts and holidays? What do they do? What do they mean?
Whether you are a novice to Jewish traditions and/or a learner attending Messianic services, I Am Newish Jewish will be your own quick reference guide and workbook.
This is not just for beginners, it's a refresher for those who believe they have forgotten more than they know. It's a tool for learning with a place for notes so the book can grow with you. It's for Jewish and Christian students alike.
I Am Newish Jewish takes you into culture, traditions, and feasts. These are just a few of the celebrations you will visit:
- Passover (Pesach)
- Feast of Weeks (Shavuot) - Pentecost
- Feast of Trumpets, (Yom Teruah) Also known as Rosh HaShanah
- Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
- Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot)
- Feast of Dedication / Festival of Light- (Hanukkah/Chanukkah)